eDart’s Smart AirValve is an in line variable orifice that uses microproc cessor technology to control volumetric flow rate. The result is that for varying ups stream pressure (from the blower) and downstream pressure (by the process) the delivered flow rate is held constant. No instrument air is consumed by the device but 24 VDC is required.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Body Material – Galvanised Mild Steel.
- Polyurethane Plug and Seals
- Maintains constant flow rate for varying pressure conditions
- Cost Effective
- No instrumentation air supply is required Compact
- Forced Air Flotation tanks in Mineral Processing and Oil Sands
- Fisheries, Sewage Works
- Anywhere that a constant air flow rate is required, typically inline with a blower