DUAL FLO-STOP HIGH PRESSURE MINE DEWATERING CHECK VALVE (DFSV)
The DFSV valve has a reinforced stainless steel ball. The unique design of the valve allows free ball movement which lifts out of the liquid without interference. As the pump stops, the ball falls back and positively locates in the stainless steel seat due to its own weight and back pressure of the liquid. The higher the pressure, the better the secondary Linex seal will seal.
- SIZE (mm): 80 to 500 bar. Different sizes available on request
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 10, 16 and 25 bar
- Non clogging
- Silent, non slam reduces pipe hammer
- Particularly suited for mill cyclone feed pump applications.
- All slurry applications requiring trouble free pump changeover