DUAL DASHLEY DOUBLE BALL CHECK VALVE (DDV)
The DDV valve operates on the discharge side of two pumps in parallel. Both pumps can run simultaneously or independently. When one pump is switched off, the ball will automatically drop back stopping the back flow to the second pump.
- SIZE (mm): 100 to 600. Different sizes available on request
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 10, 16 and 25 bar
- Valve body and face-to-face dimensions can be changed to suit existing applications
- Replaceable seats and can be made from any material requested
- Replaceable balls are made from Urethane or Rubber
- Particularly suited for mill cyclone feed pump applications.
- All slurry applications requiring trouble free pump changeover