AREA OF APPLICATIONS
The pneumatic control valve is used for general purpose control and safety applications such as:-
- Remote start/stop of flow.
- Pressure relief.
- Flow control.
- Pressure control.
- Level control.
- Excess-flow shutdown.
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
The control system consists on: –
- A flow, level, S.G or pressure transmitter with an analogue output of 4-20 mA.
- An analogue switch receiving the signal from the transmitter, to close or open a set of N/C or N/O contacts.
- A 4/3 directional solenoid valve, activated by the analogue switch to determine the N.G.D valve’s control position.
The N.G.D pneumatic valve’s actuator is a natural and integrated part of the valve. This type of actuator is ideal for plants or pump stations, where compressedair source can energise many valves.
- Off-the-shelf standard variety of pneumatic valves, fittings and pneumatic components to enable any control or safety applications.
- Cost effective and reliable actuating and control system
- Low pressure actuating and control system.
- Compressed air can be contaminated or subjected to condensation.
- Low actuating forces due to limited compressed air pressure.