To further eDart’s extensive range of Slurry related products, we now have a Self Flushing Inline 3-Way Dosing Valve. This valve is used to neutralise tailings or to control the PH of the medium.
Typically, rock lime (alkaline) in a ring main is continuously pumped around the circuit because it tends to settle and separate. Normally a T piece is inserted into the line (called a take off line) and the flow is controlled with a standard valve i.e knife or
butterfly. When the valve is closed the line is filled up with the stagnant lime and blocks. The dosing valve eliminates this by being located directly in the ring main. As the valve opens the vertical take off line fills up. When closed the line gravity flushes
thus not leaving a pocket of pipe that can solidify.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
- Various materials of Construction to suit the specific process requirement
- Variety of sizes customised to application
- Customised to match customer line and dosing requirements
- Control or on/off
- eDart Actuator.
- Body size to suit application Features
- Self Flushing Applications
- Lime dosing lines slaking
- Reagent dosing